Thursday, April 15, 2010

I stare at girls

at the gym..


have you ever subconsciously stared a person with a hot body of the same sex and when she looks up and catches you do doing that, you quickly turn and pretend to be looking somewhere else, focused on your workout?

not in a freaky way, but I think I do that sometimes.

it's quite embarrassing when they do catch you doing that. For that split second, we'd be having eye contact. And we don't speak.

I don't want them to think 'yeah, I know you're looking at me because I'm good looking' (my ego la) or 'what's this bloody Asian looking at?'

I don't want to create an awkward situation either.

a good example would be today. I was at the gym early today and saw this familiar girl whom I thought was really slim. Not overly skinny, but just nice. Did I mention she was tall and pretty too?

but she had red highlights, slightly gothic dressing and a huge tattoo. well, I knew bout her dressing and her tattoo because I bumped into her in the dressing room. I'm not stalking her, I swear.

I wanted to at least say hi, or compliment on how fit she was, or just simply tell her that I'm not freaky and I don't mean to stare at her. but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

I'll try saying hi the next time, just to get rid of that staring awkwardness. That way, when I do stare, I can just smile and wave hi.

gosh, I have to totally motivate myself to achieve that sort of body..

0 comments: