Friday, April 23, 2010

happy birthday jia shen!

I'll delight all of you with some photos of food.

but first of all..

Happy Birthday Jia Shen!




made the night before: Oreo Cheesecake. far too rich for my liking!

i mixed frozen berries with plain yogurt, creating my own berry yogurt =)
yogurt is one of my new favourite!
sorry, this has nothing to do with jia shen's birthday.

freshly made: chocolate ganache and raspberry cake
had a good time baking this with shereena and cherly!

potterhouse with pepper sauce. absolute thumbs up!
the sauce was so good. we dipped whatever we could in it.

chicken risotto
i thought it was really nice. didn't like the cashew nuts though. this one has a 'chinese porridge' flavour to it.
i figured out that i loved risotto of all sorts.

Sorry folks. have no idea where I ate. but it's along Chapel St, opposite Cafe Greco's.

0 comments: