Tuesday, April 6, 2010

i love my mum

I feel extremely grateful for my mum who is supporting my studies here in Melbourne.

Things here are 3 times more expensive than things in Malaysia. And I know how hard she works in order to keep me comfortable and well-fed over here.

I often think about what would it be like in the future. Will I marry someone who would love me all my life? Will I obtain a successful career and make enough money?

Just yesterday, I lost my wallet. And in my wallet, I had at least $100 in cash. I had to phone my dear mum to make necessary card cancellations. And the worst of all, I lost my Msian IC and license.

I feel the need to work and earn back the money that was stolen. I feel that I owe my mum for the lost money. but of course, money isn't the only thing from my mother that I'm grateful for. Because of her, I am who I am today.

I do hope I'll earn a decent living in the future so I can spend on my mum =) take her out for nice meals, buy her nice clothes or take her on a holiday just like what she does for me.

She insist that I don't have to work while studying if its for the sake of money as she wants me to have an enjoyable student life. See how great my mum is?

3 comments:

SOO [¥] said...

yes, she is a great mum. my mum says the same about ur mum too :)

u really shud start asking money from "that man" too. tisn't fair for ur mum to shoulder everything -_-

hsinsian said...

mummy rocks!!

Elvin Chee said...

focus on your studies!! =]]