Saturday, April 24, 2010

i'm a BIG fan of special k

I don't mean to scare you, but I have 8 types of cereal in my pantry. I only started with 2 types of cereal last year. But when supermarket go on sale, I always buy new ones to try.

L-R: Special K, Special K Advantage, Just Right, Nutrigrain, Special K honey almond, Milo, Uncle Toby's Vita Brits and Skippy Cornflakes.

And I have to insist that original Special K is my favorite! =) It's crunchier than normal cornflakes and not sweet like Milo or Nutrigrain cereals.

For the last couple of months, cereal and milk has been my favorite breakfast. I usually mix my cereal up to have a variety.




never a dull breakfast! :)

1 comments:

annie said...

me too...i fall in love with cereal almost2 month ago...currently i eat 4 types cereal..honeystar, cornflakes, honey flakes, coco crunch..