Saturday, December 5, 2009

warehouse disappointments

I told myself never to go for warehouses sales again after being disappointed again and again.


but I just couldn't help but have to make my way to the Coach warehouse sales today.

it starts at 9am. and I got there at 8.55am.
finding a carpark was horrible! i managed to squeeze my car into a narrow gap between two cars but found myself trapped in my own car. I could have climbed out of my windows but. yeah, not a good idea.

so the parking fella told me to park at the other corner, not proper at all. The land was uneven and it was at a corner of a junction, plus there was a hydrant right in front. Nevertheless, I paid rm5 for it and made my way into Armada Hotel.

you should have seen the crowd waiting for the lift at the hotel lobby. I think Armada's carpark and lobby has never been so crowded before, at least not because people are in a rush for a buffet that they are having or something.

So I decided to take the staircase. It was just a few minutes after 9am then. I was making my way up to 3rd floor when I see people walking down already. Strange, but I continued heading upwards.

Phew! you should have seen the people jostling into the hall on level 3. Ladies were everywhere! and people are already starting to push their way out, telling the crowd:

"it's all sold out!"

"there's no point for you guys to continue waiting"

"there was only 350 bags on sale"

"they are going to announce to the people soon"


sheesh. I was back in my car before 9.15am! so I ended up heading to carrefour to look for muffin trays. Are muffin trays such a rare thing? How come I can't find them in Carrefour or Jusco? The ones available at Carrefour are only the disposable ones!

so again, I headed home empty handed and searched for baking supplies outlet that I can try my luck at.

0 comments: