Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Jap @ Zen

Work isn't actually that bad, it's just that it can get very boring at times. A typical situation would be as below:

Celine: Is that anything for me to do?
Staff 1: Not at the moment (with a smile)

Celine: Ada apa-apa kerja perlu buat tak?
Staff 2: Tak ade la (with a smile)

People at work are so sweet la.

and so I spent plenty of time logging into RMIT enrollment again and again at work, waiting for my one final subject result to be uploaded. It turned out that I didn't do too bad this semester. Better that I expected. Well, to be precise, I didn't expect anything much but I just wanted to pass everything. I'm pretty happy with what I've got. =)

and of course.. no Celine's blog is complete without the mentioning of food. *Tada!*
today, I went to.. *drums roll*

Zen @ Sunway Pyramid

Oh, it's such a fab place. I wowed me the minute I stepped into the restaurant. The ambience was truly calming and the waiters were just so helpful. Tea cup was always full and they'd make sure the food served was up to customer's expectation. How did we end up in Zen? Zanmai next door had a long que, as usual. So I casually suggested that we try Zen. I must say it's one of the best suggestions I've made. Pricing wise, Zen may be on the higher side, but you can be assure of their food quality (a tiny exception for the slightly overripe tomatoes in my salad) and prompt service. The waiter informed us about their Sunday buffet brunch at RM55++ per head. I would say it's a good price considering that my Stamina Roll already cost RM28. Guess who's having Jap buffet this Sunday :D


Stamina Roll - Avocado and Egg roll topped with whole grilled Unagi (I was attracted to this dish for the Unagi part, not so much with its name)

California and Soft Shell Crab Temakis - I won't there's much different from the ones served at Zanmai apart from it's doubled price. I guess there's probably more ingredients..

I just have to say that I've added Zen into my favorites list :D

0 comments: