Saturday, November 14, 2009

an unweekend-like weekend

For two weeks of dim sum craving and one lousy dim sum session. I finally got my dim sum today. It was however a rather unsatisfactory meal as people tell me that I've put on weight (although I know that) and no one ordered pau.


And to add to that, my mum told me to go gym because she claimed that I ate a lot. After working from 8.30am to 5.45pm for five days, I think the last thing I want to do on a Sunday is to go gym. But I'm having second thoughts now, after some certain comment has been made.

It's one of those miserable days that I'm having again. Not wanting to do something (eg. gym) just because I'm told to and not having a companion to do something more fun (eg. hitting the mall). It's Monday again tomorrow, how depressing.

Work isn't that bad. It's just that I'm working in an environment where none of the people are of my age. I don't to talk to anyone other than work related conversation (eg. what do I fill up in the 'Incoterm' section in an LC form). People are nice but I don't participate in their conversations probably because of the language. My chinese is horrible.

I'm still contemplating on whether or not I should go to gym. One draw back about going to gym here is the facilities at the place I go to is so limited. So limited to the extend that I puts me off. The gym swiss ball last week was twice the size of this week's. How pathetic is that? It's going to be a size of a basketball by next week.

0 comments: