Friday, November 6, 2009

Italian Mamak

yes, Italian food served mamak style @ William's Corner. It was recommended by my uncle, a real food lover. And whatever he recommends, it can't go wrong.


You'll be amazed how Malaysian and Italian Cuisine can blend together so well. It's located in a residential area opposite the Kelana Jaya KTM station. William's Corner is just one of the stalls operating in the long stretch of Hawkers stall situated by the roadside. Don't be fool by it's appearance, I vision William's Corner being big one day. Here are some of the food that were ordered:

Naan with Cheese and Tomato

This dish really amazed me. Cheese naan served with the kind of tomato sauce that you find in pizzas. My brother loved it very much.

Seafood Spaghetti

Super yummy. The white sauce was really creamy, but not too rich. Malaysian style with Italian flavour. They were really generous with the seafood.

Angel Hair with Butter-fried Lia Liu Har

This one is quite exotic. Angel Hair stir fried with Chinese-style butter prawns with a hint of lemon grass. It was a little sweet for my liking but everyone else enjoyed it.

Butter Chicken Noodles

Ahh, reminds me of maggi goreng. This dish is more Malaysian but again, a little too sweet for my liking. Nevertheless, it was my brother's favourite.

Seafood Risotto (My ultimate favorite)

Ever since living in Melbourne, I've grown a liking for Italian food. And one of my new favourites is risotto. When I saw risotto on William's Corner's food list, I knew I had to try it. It was really delightful. The rice were flavourful and look at their seafood generosity! Seafood Risotto @ RM30

William's Corner
SS26/9
Taman Mayang


0 comments: