Tuesday, September 2, 2008

White

I'm beginning to love the colour, white so so much. Its starting to make my shopping even tougher too. Lets say a pair of shoe.. nice design, lovely price, no white?! Next shop! xD I even painted my nails white! I even got people asking whether I applied liquid paper on my nails. I mean, what kind of person would do that?! White also reminds me of a friend I had back in high school who loved white (not me at that time, I was just Ok with white) so, she (shiang liet) and I planned to organize a White Party one day. Meaning, white dress code, white drinks (soya bean maybe?) have curries and have contests like not getting your white dresses stained with curry. yeah.. we talked alot bout it but.. somehow or rather, it was never organized till today. come to think of it, I've also lost contact with her. gee, where are you Shiang Liet?! oh well, white. white sandals, white nails.. Next target, white skirt! nyahahaha! xD

0 comments: