Friday, September 5, 2008

Melissa's Birthday

Happy Birthday Melissa!
We celebrated Melissa's birthday at Thai Thai, Sunway Pyramid. It's this swanky restaurant, newly opened alongside retailing shops and shops. What a place to set up a restaurant. The place looks absolutely posh with its white tables *white!* cushioned seats, a huge chandelier, curtains, wall decoratives and more. Alright, I think there was 17 of us. So you could imagine a huge bunch of us roaming around the mall looking for a place that would fit all of us before we found Thai Thai. Seing that the place looked so nice, I didn't expect the food to be good. But I was proved wrong! The Tom Yam was fabulous, its like as good as my favorite Tom Yam instant noodle. *ok, I think I'm getting stares* It's just that I thought Tom Yam always tasted somehow not-so-nice at restaurants.. heh. Alrite, photos!

Birthday girl and I

Jowee and I

Yeesh! Birthday girl enjoying fame. Looks like some studio shot.

Melissa and Jowee looking good =)

All smiles! =D

Car Men and I =)

Jing and Iman =D

I think its 16 of us.

Yeah. 16 of us.
Clockwise: Me, Car Men, Wing Hang, Frederick, Kit, Nadia, Malcolm, Melissa, Qi Kit, Christopher, Alex, Bryan, Jason, Ben, Jing and Jowee. *Phew, had to squint my eyes*
Jowee's kissing the ice blended lychee mint!

Car Men poses with Bryana the pink bunny.

slurrp slurrrp..


I would totally walk into a restaurant if they have a photo like this xD

makan!

aww..double aww.. x) don't they look so sweet together..

yeah. pink bunny was a lot of entertainment.

Iman has nice smiles =D very photogenic too!

aww.. can i say 'you're so cute?' xD



What's Bryan laughing at?

There's no way one can miss Wing Hang in this photo.

Kelvin never seen a receipt before arh?

you move, you blur.

Is it just me or do you also see the pink bunny in almost all of the photos?

Malcolm takes a photo with Ms. Melissa.

Kit laughs as he experiences pain on his back.

no wonder your eyes so small!

0 comments: