Saturday, October 10, 2009

Italian

Guess who had Italian last fortnight, last week and tonight? =)


well, last fortnight I had Italian with Hang, Jia Shen and Shereena on Lygon St.

Last week on Saturday I had Italian Again with Jia Shen and Shereena on Lygon St.

and for both occasions, we would all compare and think back about Sofia whenever the waiter serves us our dishes. For one, the food portion is a major difference. Second, the flavour.

So we decided, if we're ever going for Italian again, we'd go to Sofia.
(Shereena and Jia Shen had Italian on Lygon Again today! XD let me laugh. hahahahahha)

and I went to Sofia today :p

I'm really getting a hang of this creamy Italian food. I remember the previous meals at Sofia being just so-so. I'm proud to say that I really enjoyed the Avocado Fetuccine & Chicken and Mushroom Risotto tonight =)

For those who don't know Sofia, it's this Italian restaurant in Camberwell that serves huge portions. They are also generous with their ingredients. Watching them prepare the pizza is a fun thing to do as you watch them pile up on the ingredients, handful and handful of cheese.. meat.. mushroom.. Pasta Mista (pasta for two) can feed 4-5 average persons. They may have branches all over Melbourne but the one at Camberwell is still the best.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was one of favourite place on last time! Goodie, that you seeking all-over in Melbourne area.