Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I think I'm slow

I think I'm slow. In what sense you might ask?


Dancing

Ok. So I finished exercising at the gym today and coincidently, there's a Body Jam session starting in 10 minutes. "Cool, I didn't know they had dance classes," I thought. So I went la.
Gosh. I was positioned almost right at the back and this slightly fat lady was strategically blocking my whole view of the instructor. So I kept moving to the right so I can keep up with her steps la, the lady next to me like kept staring like that. She's either afraid she'll bump into me or is it a "scram!" look. I couldn't tell, too busy trying to keep up with dance steps to look at her expression.
Cannot la! How to keep up when that lady keeps blocking me? Ok, maybe I'm a little slow too la. Other people do it so easily one? The instructor repeated and repeated. I just repeated and repeated wrong steps. Haha! I left the class 20 minutes before it ended. I had enough of jumping around at wrong directions.

0 comments: