Monday, June 1, 2009

I don't believe it.

you won't believe it. (I almost don't believe it myself either)


I finished a foot-long subway sandwich for lunch yesterday.

aunty M wasn't very supportive, "very good, we will grow fat together," she said.

several asian guys walked out of subway, holding only a 6" sandwich.

I felt horrible!

thankfully, there were still some encouragement. grace said, "the 6" isn't even filling!"


another thing. I woke up at 5.30am today. for a jog! (again, I don't believe it)

it was really tough I must say. after those frequent visits to the gym, I was still half-dead out there.

I didn't just wake up and decide to go for a jog of course! (5.30 in the morning? come on!)

I jogged to accompany aunty M.

and aunty M jogged because she saw this really fit lady who works at the gym.

and this gym lady persuaded to her to go for a run.


I'm quite embarrassed. I'm the youngest fellow and yet the least fit.

but it was quite good. I made it back to the gym alive eventually.


and did I mention that it was So Hot while jogging?

that was because I was wearing multiple layers of clothing. I'm not revealing how many.

it's very cold here in the morning alright? so I put a few extra layers just in case!


10 minutes into jogging, I was feeling stuffy. really stuffy.

but I can't just start stripping off my jackets. how am I going to run holding them?

the gym trainer lady didn't even need a jacket.

she was just in her sports gear. brrr..


man, I was really really tired for one moment. so took it easy at the gym today.

read some gossip magazines while waiting for aunty M.

came across a section where they talked bout skinny people in Hollywood.

featured was Mischa Barton.

eww, those protruding bones sure are scary. ugly too!

how can they not eat at all?

don't they know they'll die?



I can't don't eat.

the day I starve myself, I'm not celine.


0 comments: