Wednesday, June 24, 2009

if we were cartoons

if we were all cartoons, I wouldn't mind looking like this:

the flowery head band is just pretty, accompanied with that dress. the combination gives out a serene mood.
I just had to put on a dress. I just love them.

I'll have hair like that one day (hopefully), just you wait!

what's with the present you'd ask. I love wrapping presents! wrapping papers and ribbons are just interesting items. you can do so much with them.
so, who's got a present to be wrapped?

the microphone is there because I had a dream to be a singer. (coughs)

the martini is there just cause it goes well with the dress. the colour even matches the flowery head band! how's that for a reason?

the underwater background was the best looking one, with fishies swimming in the back!
how much more serene can that be?


go create one, and show me how you would look like if you were a cartoon.

0 comments: