Wednesday, March 4, 2009

cold cold cold

Hello my loyal readers (cough!)


Melb is really cold right now. I'd die without a jacket outside I'm telling you. No joke ok?  I had to wear a winter jacket already. and uncle gab said it snowed at the mountains today! cool!

I'm going skiing one day, I'm telling all of you. At the same time, freeze my backside.

Anyway, uni is okay so far. Don't ask me about my first day. It was dreadful. I'd complain and never stop, trust me.

Why my friends so sweet one. mel, jo, iman, I've read your blogs. I cry then you know!
Jo and Iman, its ok that you couldn't send me off. I still love you =)

In professional writing class today, we were told to write a blog on my last memorable event. I wrote about my friends turning up at the airport to send me off, and how I was so late for my flight! X) they were announcing my name on the PA system ok?! The whole of KLIA heard that!

ngahah. wana sleep d la.
just posting this up so u guys will remember me. :p

You know what? the WEEKENDS are coming. That means I get to sleep in and get up late! YES!
I've not been getting enough sleep ok?

1 comments:

Iman. said...

celine. sniff. i miss you too. sniff. and i love you too. sniff.

and OMG, your name got called on the pa system in klia?! so cool leh. i want to do like that also lah :)

wear double layers, triple if you must, and think of nice warm thoughts. oh! think of how i am sweating here in malaysia, maybe that'll make the cold be more bearable :) xxo.