Friday, January 9, 2009

help me

Hello All!
ok, its that time in my life again where i'd get all frustrated and stressed over looking for a good place to study. ok people, help me up! I need information regarding studying Mass Communication, preferbly done locally here in Malaysia then the final year in Australia.
Well, so far I've applied for Murdoch University which has a twinning program in KDU College. The problem here is that I am entirely sure that this is where I want to go. I'm gona have to spend 2 years in Australia if I choose to take this course. Is gona be Costly with the capital C. So people, help me up. Drop me comments. Give me suggestions on a good place to study Mass Comm in Malaysia and Australia. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I found a website which may help you alittle bit.

It would be easier if you look at which college can link to which university or vice versa. From there you can easy limit down your choices.

There is no such things of best college or best university. Rarely, people will look at your certificate. Certificate, it just permit license to work. =p

SOO [¥] said...

which branch of mass comm are u going to major in...? journalism? human relation? broadcasting? production? advertising/marketing? mass comm by itself is a freaking huge entity. get a clear idea of what is your main interest then narrow down your choices from there.