Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Enjoying College Life

Today, a friend told me how much I should appreciate the time I have as a student while I can. Working life is no fun I've been told. It is going to be so stressful, that 4 exam papers and crazy assignments deadlines are nothing to be compared. Do everything you dream of doing now. Go for bungee jumping, sky diving, paragliding while you can if you want to for you will not have a chance to do them once you start working. Adventurous activities require one to be fit, energetic; in short, someone young. I guess when we start working, it doesn't make us so young anymore. Age is a barrier to do adventurous activities. When you are young and you get injured, no problem, you'll recover quick and you'll be on your own two feet in no time! Also, if one's hobby is to travel, it would be one difficult hobby to enjoy while working as the number of days of leave you can take may be limited. and limited time=limited travelling. However, studying hard is also one thing. Make sure you get good grades or at least, zero fails. and then have fun! Life Is short after all.

1 comments:

SOO [¥] said...

yeah, most employment sux unless u're lucky to have a good boss and doing a job that u love to do. working is just a way to make ends meet, not an end by itself - i wouldn't sweat myself too much over a job or kill myself over a pay raise. there are, after all, other ways to earn an income.

-your auntie x)

p/s>do blog abt ur paragliding adventure...if u ever... x)